Thursday, July 14, 2016

Welcome to the new blog! Our Story: The Good, The Bad, and The Food Allergies 2.0

Yes, I have two blogs with the same name.

I have tossed around the idea of starting a new blog for a while now and I guess today is the day.  Due to my children getting older and not appreciating their childhood being on the web, I made my old blog private.  I love seeing all of those memories, but they are not appreciating their friends finding them and teasing them about it.  So this blog will just be food allergy related with not too many family photos.  And that was really where the old blog was headed anyway.  They did such cute things when they were little and I loved writing about them, but now that they are older there's just not that much to say about them.  Apparently they would like for me to share NOTHING and I can respect that.

I started my old blog in 2006.   In those 10 years, there has been such a big change in how the world handles and deals with food allergies that most of my older information is really no longer relevant anyway.

I will be sharing things that work for us.  And I hope that you find them helpful.  I will be moving a few more recent posts from the old blog, over to the new blog so I'm sorry if things seem disjointed in the beginning.


Please remember that I am just a mom who deals with food allergies.  I am not a doctor and I have zero formal education in the field of allergies.  I will share my opinions, information from other sources, and what works for our family.  Please consult your doctor with any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment